Weekly Meal Plan - September 5th through September 11th

>> Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So Finley started preschool on August 1st and between August 1st and September 1st we had - one unidentified rash, two colds, two ear infections and roseola. I apologize for my neglect of this blog, but with a near-constant sick kiddo, what's a gal to do?!?

Without further adieu, here's what I have up my sleeve this week:

Tacos al Pastor with Grilled Pineapple Salsa; Black Bean, Corn and Tomato Salad (I'm going to change the recipe up a bit to adapt it to the crockpot - I'll report back if it's a success...and if Finley doesn't get sick again for the nine millionth time)

Roast Chicken; Creamed Spinach; Sauteed New Potatoes

Pizza Soup; Crusty Baguette (which sounds so much cooler than Frozen Bread Which I Reheat in the Oven)


Chicken Quinoa Stew; Crusty Baguette (yes, definitely sounds much cooler)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP