Lemon Curd Tart

>> Monday, April 25, 2011


Yet another Barefoot Contessa recipe - I just love her cooking. This was the dessert I brought for Easter dinner and I thought it was pretty darn good. There's just something about lemon desserts that I love!


Here are a few quick cooking notes for next time: I think I'll use a little less dough for the crust as it was fairly thick in comparison to the amount of curd. Also, if you use Meyer or organic lemons, both of which tend to be sweeter than a regular lemon, you may want to cut down on the amount of sugar slightly. I used organic lemons and my curd was just a little too sweet for my tastes. The recipe states that the curd should thicken up after 10 minutes on low heat, but both times I've made this, it has taken close to 20 minutes of medium-low heat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP