Baked Shrimp Scampi

>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010


I love the Barefoot Contessa and I saw her make this on one of her shows last week. I decided to give it a try since she mentioned it was great for entertaining because you could make it ahead of time and then just throw it in the oven as people get there. I love recipes that don't have me slaving over the stove when company is over!

Just like almost all of Ina Garten's recipes, this one did not disappoint. Everyone loved it - not one shrimp was left! I'm even thinking about making it again this week for dinner. I think the next time I make it I may double the topping and serve it over noodles for a more complete main course. It really was fantastic!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/baked-shrimp-scampi-recipe/index.html

1 comments:

laurapusateri March 12, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Erin - I saw this, too, and you made it look so good with the tails on, too, just like Ina :) Way to go!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP