Breaded Chicken

>> Tuesday, April 6, 2010


I needed a simple baked chicken dish to go with the sweet potato recipe above and I came up with this little diddy. And it was good! Even better, I didn't have to go to the store because I had all the ingredients on hand. Gotta love that! My husband even said it was excellent!
Breaded Chicken - serves 2
2 chicken breasts, trimmed of fat
2 T dijon mustard
1/4 c parmesan or romano cheese, shredded or grated
1/4 c panko bread crumbs
1/4 c walnuts
1/4 t red pepper flakes
1/2 t Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat chicken with dijon mustard, using more if necessary. In a food processor or blender, finely chop cheese, bread crumbs, walnuts and seasonings. Dredge chicken in crumb mixture and bake for about 30-35 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP