Weekly Meal Plan - January 1st thru January 7th

>> Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fun-filled New Year's Eve last night. Andrew and I rang in the new year celebrating with our friends from the neighborhood and fun was had by all. For our New Year's resolution, our family is going to try to be more organized around the house.


Since we're all partied and holiday-ed out, I've tried to plan a menu that is full of healthy meals. It's time for me to lay off the butter and sugar, if I want to comfortably fit into my skinny jeans again!

Tomato Basil Cream Pasta (but there's not actually cream in it & it's vegan = healthy!)


Scallion Turkey Meatballs, Brown Rice with Peas & Carrots, Steamed Edamame

Pistachio-Crusted Chicken & Spinach Salad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP