Weekly Meal Plan - January 8th thru January 14th

>> Sunday, January 8, 2012

This whole weekend I've been babying my sweet sick little kiddo. It just breaks my heart when she doesn't feel good! I feel a little guilty, but I do love all the cuddling though. Finley's such an energetic and independent child, so she doesn't let me love on her nearly as much as she used to. Sniff, sniff. But enough about us, here's what I'm planning on cooking up this week:


My Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup (you know, because a sick kiddo needs her chicken noodle soup!)

Stuffed Shells or Manicotti; Roasted Broccoli & Cauliflower

Spring Frittata; Green Salad; Crusty Bread


Beef Taquitos; Mexican Chopped Salad

Pork Tenderloin; Cheesy Quinoa & Broccoli Casserole


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP