Dinner Menu - June 13th thru 19th

>> Sunday, June 12, 2011

This week's menu will be a little harder for me to plan. Andrew and I have been slowly renovating our kitchen over the last month, and we've reached the point where we need professional help. Ah, the joys of owning an old house! Our contractor is coming on Tuesday to cover a window, create a new doorway, patch some drywall, and lay the wood floors. With all that going on, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to use the kitchen, so I'm not going to plan for a full week of meals. Also, if the recipe I'm using is available online, I provided a link to it just in case it sounds good to anyone else!

Dinner Plans:




4.) French Country Ham Sandwiches; Chips; Fresh Fruit

5.) Roasted Shrimp Cocktail; Steamed Artichokes

2 comments:

Erin F. June 12, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

Oh! Please tell me how you like the sauce! Paul and I adore it.

Erin June 17, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

We haven't gotten to it yet, but as soon as we do (probably this weekend), I'll let you know. I'm sure we're going to love it though!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP