Meal Plan - June 20th - June 26th

>> Monday, June 20, 2011

Currently chaos rains at our house, so we packed up and headed to my parents house to stay for a few days until the new floors are installed. I haven't been cooking too much this weekend since my lovely mom has been doing most of the meals. While I can't wait to be back in my own home, it's always nice to be with family. Anyway, here's a quick run-down of the meals that I hope (!!!) to make this week. Enjoy!

1.) Spaghetti Carbonara; Grilled Romaine Salad; Garlic Bread

2.) Middle Eastern Pizza

3.) Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops; Stuffed Tomatoes; Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes

4.) Spaghetti with Fresh Cherry Tomato Sauce; Roasted Lemon Broccoli

5.) Chicken Enchiladas; Avocado Salad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP