Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps

>> Saturday, July 30, 2011



My friend Molly introduced me to the Quorn brand vegetarian 'chicken' patties and they have quickly become a family favorite. Since I know there is no way that I can just serve Andrew a plain chicken patty, I have been coming up with different ways to serve it. This easy recipe is our favorite so far! I've served it for a quick dinner and Finley and I have eaten it for lunch several times too. In fact, I think I might be making it for lunch again today! The recipe is pretty healthy too - the Quorn chik'n patty has 45% less fat than an actual chicken patty and it has 9 grams of protein; low fat dressing; parmesan cheese is a naturally low fat cheese since it's made from skim milk; spinach; and you can make it even healthier by using a whole grain tortilla or wrap.

"Chicken" Caesar Salad Wraps

1 Quorn chik'n patty
1 tortilla or sandwich wrap (use a whole grain one to make it healthier)
1 1/2 teaspoons low fat Caesar salad dressing
1/2 cup spinach leaves or romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, shaved or shredded


Bake the chicken patty according to package directions. Meanwhile, evenly spread the dressing over the tortilla. Top with spinach. Slice chicken patty into 6 thin slices. Spread the slices down the middle of the tortilla. Top with parmesan cheese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP