Meal Plan - August 1st thru August 6th

>> Monday, August 1, 2011

I have all sorts of projects around the home to tackle this week. Why, you ask? Because Finley starts montessori school this week and I will actually have large chunks of free time! It's kind of bittersweet to realize that my baby is growing up, but I'm also looking forward to some free time. Unfortunately I'm probably not going to be spending my free time cooking in the kitchen much this week. I'm prioritizing some organization that needs to happen in the master bedroom, Finley's room and the kitchen. Hopefully next week I'll have some more gourmet Julia Child-inspired menus planned...but no promises!


Dinners:
Tacos, Guacamole, Fresh Fruit





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP