Cowboy Quesadillas

>> Monday, November 1, 2010

I loved this one, and I bet that if you like BBQ chicken pizza, you will too. I make quesadillas a lot for dinner when I'm short on time. This was a great switch-up from the more traditional salsa quesadillas I usually make. Another great thing about this recipe is that you probably have most of the ingredients in your fridge and pantry already. Love those kind of dishes!


My changes: I omitted the rice altogether, upped the quantities of beans and corn a little and added a handful of chopped fresh cilantro. The dipping sauce is yummy too so make sure you don't forget to make it! Here's a link to the original recipe: http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/10/cowboy-quesadillas.html

2 comments:

Laura November 2, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

Thanks for sharing this! Looks yummy and easy enough for a new working mommy to try. ;)

Erin November 16, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

No problem, Laura! I love to pass on recipes. Let me know if you have any good ones too because I really love to try new recipes. :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP