Dinner Menu - May 30th thru June 5th

>> Sunday, May 29, 2011

In an effort to keep to our budget better, I've started to make a weekly meal plan and only one trip to the grocery store. I thought if I posted our menu on the blog it might hold me accountable for making dinner even when I'd rather go out to eat and it might give someone else an idea for their dinner table. Another part of my grand master plan is to make at least one (hopefully more) meal per week that can be frozen. I love having homemade meals in the freezer to fall back on in times I just don't feel like cooking. I'll post any of these recipes that turn out well!

Here's my first meal plan:

1. Neely's BBQ Spaghetti; Roasted Broccoli - freeze half the sauce

2. Pacific Pork and Red Bell Pepper Kebabs; Pineapple and Edamame Rice

3. Chicken Club Salad; Toasted Baguette

4. Whole Wheat Flatbread with Lamb & Yogurt; Spinach Pie

5. BBQ Chicken Pizza; Garden Salad - make 2 pizzas and freeze one

6. Sloppy Joes; Sweet Potato Fries; Fresh Fruit

7. Mexican Rice Bowls

Thanks for visiting! Please leave questions or comments - I always love to hear from you!Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP