Golden Lemon-Olive Chicken with Couscous

>> Monday, May 2, 2011


I saw this recipe on an episode of Rachael Ray's new show Week in a Day and it looked so good that I immediately went to the computer and printed it off. I finally got around to making it for dinner tonight and it received mix reviews. I thought it was good and a nice change of pace from more traditional American dinners. To me, it was fun to throw a more exotic dish into our normal dinner rotation.


My husband was not a fan of it though. He thought it was too citrus-y and that the other flavors were muddled because of the strength of the lemons, which I don't disagree with but I guess I just like lemons more than he does! Since it was a split decision, I probably won't make it again, but I still wanted to pass it along in case others want to try it for themselves.


2 comments:

Taste and Tell June 15, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

Too bad it wasn't loved by both of you! I think I'd love ti because I'm a lemon fanatic!! Thanks for participating in Saturdays with Rachael Ray.

Erin June 17, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

Thanks Deborah! I love anything lemon-y too, so this may just have to be a recipe I make when my husband is out of town :-)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP