Weekly Meal Plan

>> Monday, February 6, 2012

This Week's Meal Plan:

1.) Leftovers from the Super Bowl  (just keeping it real, peeps!)

2.) Thai Chicken Pizza; Green Salad

3.) Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken; Brown Rice; Edamame

4.) Seared Scallops with Cauliflower and Corn Puree and Pancetta

5.) Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin; Twice Baked Potatoes; Roasted Asparagus


Last Week's Reviews:


1.) Spaghetti Carbonara - always a hit in our house!  It's an easy meal that can be on the table in under 30 minutes.  My only con about this dish is that it isn't healthy at all.

2.) Lasagna Soup - I was surprised at how good this one was!  Click on the link for the full review.

3.) Crescent Roll Casserole - I changed this one up a lot to create Cheesy Bacon Ranch Crescent Casserole and oh. my. lord. it was so good!  It was cheesy and rich, but I used all low-fat ingredients to try and keep it as healthy as possible.  Yum!

4.) Asian Marinated Steaks - This recipe just kept being pushed back and I never got around to making it.  I threw the meat in the freezer so maybe it will show up again on the menu in a week or two.

5.) Pork Mole Enchiladas - To make it easier on myself, I didn't make the mole from scratch and just bought a jar of it from the store.  Not good!  I threw it out and made my own red enchilada sauce.  Overall the meal was okay but nothing great, so the recipe won't be making it onto the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP