Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies

>> Friday, December 3, 2010


I saw this recipe on Food Network's website and I loved that it only had a few ingredients. Sometimes baking intimidates me a little because there is usually so many ingredients and you have to measure everything so exactly or else the recipe may not turn out well. I'm not really an exact measurement kind of gal, so I was excited this find this gem from Paula Deen! I took these cookies to a happy hour and was asked for the recipe - always a good sign! And my husband paused mid-bite to exclaim that the cookies were "amazing"!


Here are a few things I found out about this recipe that I thought I'd pass along:
1.) since the dough is chilled, the cookies don't spread out very much
2.) it makes a ton of cookies! I think I made close to a 100, which could be great if you need to make a lot of cookies for a bake sale, Christmas party, etc.
3.) the dough can be refrigerated for several days and then baked


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP