A Few Christmas Recipe Ideas

>> Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our family's Thanksgiving menu is pretty much set in stone, but the Christmas menu varies quite a bit. This year we're having Christmas dinner at my parents' house and they're hosting a crowd. My mom is making a ham and my dad is smoking a turkey (his specialty!) and it's up to all the rest of us to bring the appetizers, sides and desserts. I've spent a good chunk of time this morning perusing recipes on food websites hoping I can find some inspiration. I though I'd pass along a few of the recipes that sounded like they could be good contenders to make this year's menu. Maybe they'll be on your table too!


Appetizers
- French Onion Tart - I think I'd add goat cheese and some arugula on top!

Mains

Sides
- Green Bean Casserole - two options

Desserts

Brunch Ideas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP