Chicken Pot Pie

>> Friday, November 20, 2009




It was such a wet and dreary day that I decided some good comfort food was needed. I settled on this chicken pot pie recipe because - I'm a little embarassed about this - the word easy was in the title. In my defense, I didn't want a gourmet chicken pot pie so I thought the easy, traditional recipe would hit the stop. And it sure did! Here's the recipe I used: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Easy-Chicken-Pot-Pie-107707 I didn't do the bouquet of herbs because I didn't have any cheesecloth so I just added the herbs into the chicken stock. My only other change was to add carrots into the mix. It turned out really good, was fast to throw together and, as the title stated, it was easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP