Roast Pork Tenderloin with Mustard-Tarragon Sauce

>> Sunday, November 15, 2009


For Thursday night's dinner I tried a new recipe from epicurious, Roast Pork Tenderloin with Mustard-Tarragon Sauce (http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Roast-Pork-Tenderloin-with-Mustard-Tarragon-Sauce-240141). I served it with a medley of roasted and seasoned baking potatoes and sweet potatoes (olive oil, melted butter, garlic, thyme, rosemary and sea salt) and asparagus. Have I mentioned how much I adore sweet potatoes? Andrew's not a big fan so that's why I included the white potatoes too. Anyway, back to the pork recipe. It was delish! I really loved the sauce - which is a good thing since it didn't really ever thicken up so it spread all around my plate and got up close and personal with the potatoes and asparagus. Since I'm a big condiment/sauce fan, I didn't mind at all! I followed the recipe exactly right up until the end. I saw the worcestershire sauce on the refrigerator door looking so lonely so I added a few dashes in the sauce. I thought it was a good addition!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP