Quiche Lorraine

>> Friday, October 16, 2009


Andrew loves Quiche Lorraine so I set out to try and find a winning recipe. I chose this recipe http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Quiche-Lorraine-I/Detail.aspx?prop31=1 but then I made several changes of course. It's hard for me not to change a recipe! Here are the changes I made:

- I only used 4 slices of bacon and I thought that was plenty.

- I sauteed the onion in the bacon grease and drained the onions on a paper towel with the bacon.

- I used six eggs and only about 1/2 cup of heavy cream.

- I omitted the sugar too.


We loved it and I think it will go into heavy rotation since it was quick to throw together and I usually have all the ingredients in the pantry already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP