Greek Pizza

>> Wednesday, December 2, 2009


Simple and fast dinner! I usually have most of the ingredients in my fridge so with just a little chopping, I can have dinner in the oven in about 15 minutes. It's also a nice change from the regular red sauce pizza that you usually get. And it tastes good to boot!
Greek Pizza
1 chicken breast, cooked and sliced or shredded
store-bought pesto
pizza shells
artichoke hearts, chopped
sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
kalamata and/or green olives, chopped
assorted cheeses - feta, fresh mozzarella, parmesan - I usually just clean out the fridge and use
whatever nubs of cheese I have left-over from other recipes
Brush pizza shells liberally with pesto. Top with chicken, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and cheeses. Bake in a 425 degree oven for about 15 minutes. Easy-peasy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP