Ultimate Grilled Cheese

>> Thursday, December 17, 2009


I saw this Tyler Florence recipe on the Food Network website and thought I'd give it a try for lunch today. I was drawn to it because, with its additions of sliced apple and bacon, it definitely was not your ordinary grilled cheese sandwich. It was great - I gobbled it right up! And it really didn't take very much longer to make than a regular grilled cheese. While the bacon was frying, I put together the rest of the sandwich and was ready to eat in about 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Jennie December 19, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie December 19, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Your sandwich looks delicious! On Kerbey Lane's seasonal menu they currently have a sandwich that is very similar! Their's is served on toasted sourdough with aged white cheddar, bacon, pear and a little garlic aioli! Scrumptious!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP