Asian Marinated Pork Tenderloin

>> Sunday, January 17, 2010


Central Market has an Asian marinated pork tenderloin that we love but I usually don't have time to go to CM and HEB when I do my grocery shopping. I tried my own marinade and it turned out pretty good and it was really easy to put together in the morning and just throw in the oven in the evening.
Asian Marinated Pork Tenderloin - serves 3
1 lb pork tenderloin
1/4 c soy sauce (I always use low sodium)
juice of 1 orange
juice of 1 lime
1 T dijon mustard
1 garlic clove, minced
1 inch piece of ginger, minced
handful of cilantro, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
1/2 t red pepper flakes
In a large ziploc bag combine all ingredients, except for pork, and mix together. Add pork. Press air out of bag and seal. Place in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees and roast pork tenderloin for 25-35 minutes, basting with marinade occasionally. Let pork rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
I served this with roasted veggies and brown rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP