Ricotta Gnocchi with Bolognese Sauce

>> Sunday, January 24, 2010


My mom made this dish for us about a year ago and I really enjoyed it so I made a mental note to make it myself. Unfortunately, my mental note was misplaced somewhere in my noggin for a long while. The good news is that I eventually remembered about the yumminess of this dish and made it this week. It was absolutely delicious! If you like gnocchi, then you'll love this untraditional gnocchi recipe. In hindsight, I should have doubled the recipe!


I used this recipe for the gnocchi but I didn't make the sauce that the recipe used. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Ricotta-Gnocchi/Detail.aspx Instead, I used a bolognese sauce because I wanted something heartier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP