Mediterranean Cous Cous

>> Sunday, January 17, 2010


I love side dishes that can count as the carbohydrate and vegetables. I threw this little diddy together one night this week and I really liked how it turned out. So I decided to share!

Mediterranean Couscous
1 box couscous (I used pine nut couscous b/c that's what I had on hand)
1 T olive oil
1 zucchini, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
a handful of grape tomatoes, halved
a handful of kalamata olives, halved
a handful of feta cheese, crumbled
a small handful of parsley, chopped
juice of half of a lemon

Cook cous cous according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in pan. Add zucchini and garlic and saute for a few minutes until the zucchini is tender. Stir in tomatoes and olives just to heat through. Once cous cous is done, add the sauteed veggies, cheese, parsley and lemon juice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP